This post is about using Scrivener for the redaction of post, and practices to stay in the flow.
- Before, I was writing directly in WordPress, in markdown, or offline in some markdown editor.
- Now I do the design and the edition in scrivener. Then export to Markdown, and push it to WordPress .
I will describe :
- the benefits I feel using this approach,
- the alternatives I used before,
- and where I feel there is still some frictions.
After a quick view on the setup.
Here is the core setup I use . Corkboard on the left, Text on the right ( Scrivenings). I used the Quick reference to type the text of one card.